“We want to remain a step ahead. That’s why we strive to ensure our many years of practice and experience of inborn error of metabolism can give patients maximum relief from current strict dietary therapy, and facilitate doctors and nutritionists in their day-to-day work.”
- We’re focused on the highest quality of products. We want to give patients the best possible from the PKU world that can be legislatively and regulatorily launched onto the market. We’re currently collaborating with Ajinomoto Cambrooke in America – a global innovator in food for special medical purposes and the first producer of products based on glycomacropeptides (GMP). We are also collaborating with Italian company DMF Pharma – a producer of innovative amino acid mixtures for PKU/HPA. High quality and safety are always assured based on clinical study findings and patents.
- We supply premium products to the market at a standard market price – we don’t burden the health system.
- We fight to ensure our top quality products make life with PKU/HPA easier for the greatest possible number of patients.
- On the basis of many years operating in the IEM market (since 2004), we’re in contact with experts from around the whole world. With their help, we can offer real support to doctors and nutritionists in terms of education and training. We provide symposiums, training courses, offer expert information and provide tools.
- We are in close contact with patients with IEM, whom we endeavour to help in their daily life. That’s why we set up the PKU MAESTRO programme to support all patients who register with it. The programme is not only focused on patients who use products distributed by IEM Allergy, but rather it is for all patients. PKU MAESTRO members gain a range of benefits, such as PKU recipes, specialist information, gifts, discounts and more besides.
- We’re flexible, quick and adaptable. We’re not a part of any corporation, so we decide for ourselves and make decisions quickly. We can respond practically immediately to any requests from experts or from patients.